Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Simply the Best Lean Six Sigma Trainings in India
Program Registration and Pricing
One Super Black Belt 2 Flavors
Join the ProSigma Black Belt League today ...
Join our Online Live Virtual Classrooms or Traditional Offline Classrooms,
to give your career an awesome boost; Get Max Discount* throughout 2020
for our certification package..., just fill the below form and we will
get back to you with our quick enrollment process (less than a minute),
You can check out the Training Calendar dates here
*Regular Price for Online classes is ₹ 22,000/-, but currently offered at a discounted price of ₹ 16,000/-
*Regular Price for Offline classes is ₹ 33,000/-, but currently offered at a discounted price of ₹ 22,000/-
Course Outline (Contents in Brief)
Understanding Quality, History of Six Sigma, Lean six sigma in a nutshell, Evolution of Lean and Six Sigma. Eliminating waste, Importance of Customer Focus, Importance of Metrics etc covered here.
The Lean Enterprise and Implementing Lean across Organizations: typical roadblocks, challenges and ways to overcome these in practice, Best of the Change Management methodologies. Tools like 7 Wastes in Lean, 3M of Lean, 5S in Lean, Kaizen, Ishikawa Diagram, Poka-Yoke, Push vs. Pull, SMED, TPM, CFM and Kanban intro with many more Lean tools. We also include custom content for our corporate batches making it industry specific as much as possible to enable quick competency boost for our client organizations.
Intro, Methodologies, Advanced Tools, Financial Management Basics, Team Management, Group Dynamics etc.
Breakthrough Equation, integrating Lean with Six Sigma, DMAIC Projects and Roles, Statistical Measures of Central Tendency / Dispersion, Graphical Plots like Pareto Chart, Box Plot etc. Comparing Data Distributions, Normal, Binomial, Poisson in depth, can cover more distributions in Depth as time permits and if required as per any industry specific customization that we do for our corporate training batches.
This phase is covered in detail, Balanced Scorecard, VOC, VOB and COPQ, CTQs etc…., Project Charter, SIPOC, Kano Model, Tools and techniques for Optimizing decision making along with Financial metrics and much more, Flow-charting software taught in this phase.
Phase covered in detail along with Minitab software use, Measurement System Analysis types and accuracy etc., Data Collection Strategies, Process Performance Baselines, Power Transforms and dealing with Non-Normal data etc. and more.
Full Phase coverage, FMEA, Hypothesis Testing Fundamentals, Hypothesis Testing Advanced Topics, Sampling, Common Hypothesis Tests, Chi Square Test, Linear Regression etc. and more.
Complete Phase coverage, Intro, Thinking methodologies and tools for individuals and teams, Mind-Mapping with Software, DOE (Design of Experiments): Intro, when to use which design, Planning and execution best practices, Basic and Advanced designs in depth, DOE Plots like Surface, Contour, Cube etc.
Elements of Control, Control Charts: Fundamentals, Detailed coverage of Variable and Attribute Control Charts, when to use which chart, Advanced control charts: CUSUM, EWMA in depth, Control and Response Plan, Project Closure best practices.
A Variety of exercises, mock exam and quizzes to summarize and reinforce the learning. You will also complete two Capstone projects simulating real work and showcase your newly acquired analytical and creative skills.
– 150 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted in 4 hrs.
– Closed Book and Proctored Exam.
– ProSigma Certification Exam fee: Offered Free with the program, with 1 extra chance to clear exam
– ProSigma Mock Exam fee: Offered Free with the program, only 1 chance to clear
– ProSigma Certificate is Globally Valid, Can be verified Online, Issued for Lifetime
– Class leading delivery, content and duration offered only by ProSigma in India
– 54 hrs. Instructor Led training (10 hrs. online) + 12 hrs. self study and exercises + 2 hrs. mock exam + 40 hrs. project work
– Adding 28 hrs. of LSSGB Instructor Led training to the above 108 hrs. for a total of 136 hrs. Class Leading Coverage in India
– Complete capstone projects with full support and facilitation
First Week of the Program:
– Day 1: 8 hrs. interactive workshop, Detailed study kit shared along with our Best in Class Training Material
– Day 2 and 3: 8 hrs. interactive workshop per day with program based learning and software skills.
– Continue self learning with 1 online support session of 2 hrs. before we start with the following week
Second Week of the Program:
– Day 4 and 5: 8 hrs. interactive workshop per day to continue learning, get creative and confident with your new skills
– Day 6: 4 hrs. interactive workshop, day concludes with Online Certification Exam at the same venue (second half)
– Online Support Sessions continue after the program to clear doubts and facilitate project work
– Certificate Issued typically on the same day (or max. within 24 hrs.) once the capstone projects are completed
– 6 days of 4 hrs. Online Live Workshop each day
– Session concludes with an Online Certification Exam on Day 6
– Certificate Issued typically on Day 6 (or max. within 24hrs.) once any assignment work etc. are completed
– Our Class Leading: ProSigma’s BOK* for LSSBB* (Main Training Material Book)
– Exercise and quiz modules
– Mock exam
– ProSigma Certification Exam
– Case Study data
*BOK: Book of Knowledge, LSSBB: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
– Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a Prerequisite.
– Join and give your career the edge and competency it deserves with the Best Lean Six Sigma program in India
– Laptop with MS Windows 7 or 10 installed
– Admin access to Windows, to allow the setup of trial version software used in workshop
– Spreadsheet software like MS Excel
– High Speed Internet Access for Online Live Virtual Classroom for Video Conferencing for Online Workshop mode
What our student's feel ...,
High End Projects Completed
Our Lead Trainer’s Professional Experience
Let's Get in Touch
We typically reply to all queries the very same day ..., so go ahead and contact us to know more